5 top tips on why you should choose a new build home in Spain
Marking the start of #NewHomesWeek today, Marc Pritchard, Sales & Marketing Director at leading housebuilder Taylor Wimpey España highlights his top 5 reasons why choosing a new build property in Spain is a great option:
1) The right paperwork – It can be complicated when it comes to the purchase paperwork, especially when looking to move to Spain. All of our new build homes are sold with final building certification and guaranteed to have complied fully with all relevant planning permissions. This ensures that life is made a lot easier and Taylor Wimpey España will give you all the relevant information needed to move abroad.
2) Guarantees – As in the UK, all Taylor Wimpey España new build homes comes with a 10 year structural guarantee to ensure that your new home is built to the highest standard.
3) New fixtures & fittings – With a new build, you can guarantee that all the fittings and fixtures will be brand new. No leaking taps, no broken door handles, no loose light fittings. As part of the UK’s largest home builder, Taylor Wimpey España properties can be trusted to be fitted to the very highest standard.
4) 24/7 assistance – Most new build properties are built as part of a community meaning that the developer will be on hand to help with any issues. Taylor Wimpey España offers a 24 hour help-line for emergencies and are committed to dealing with all other requests within 15 days. Another consideration is the language barrier, all communication with Taylor Wimpey España will be to a high standard of English.
5) Recourse – If you move in and there are snagging issues or any questions at all regarding your home, Taylor Wimpey España are on hand to fix them. You won’t be left high and dry once you’ve got the keys.
Taylor Wimpey España offer a range gorgeous new build holiday homes across Spain including the Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol and the Balearic island of Mallorca.
A current favourite on the market is Botanic, currently under construction on the Costa del Sol.
Botanic comprises 92 bright and spacious 3 bedroom homes with large terraces, all of which are southwest facing. The 4 storey buildings are crowned by spacious penthouses of modern design with spectacular solariums from which you can enjoy the views from dawn to dusk.
The lavish yet eco-friendly homes are delivered fully equipped with high quality finishes. Cream coloured marble throughout, wide patio doors to the terrace, top of the range kitchen appliances and sanitary fittings, LED lighting, air conditioning and heated flooring in bathrooms, are all included as standard.
With minimal energy consumption (holding a ‘B’ energy certificate) each home protects the environment by using solar panels, high quality thermal insulation and sound-proofing.
With prices from just €350,000 +VAT, this new build residential complex is found in one of the most exclusive areas of Benahavis – La Reserva de Alcuzcuz, situated between the golf courses at Los Arqueros Golf, La Quinta and Zagaleta. An extremely well connected location, the amenities on offer in Benahavis, Marbella, Puerto Banús or the new San Pedro Boulevard are all within close proximity.
For more information about investing in a beautiful new build Spanish property, contact Taylor Wimpey España today on 08000 121 020 or visit www.taylorwimpeyspain.com for more information. If you reside outside of the UK you will need to call +34 971 70 69 72.